Friday, January 12, 2007

Bloghuh?


My sister is mystified by:
How so many people with driver licenses have no idea what those lines in parking lots are for.

My husband is mystified by:
Thermos bottles. They keep hot things hot and cold things cold but how do they know which is which?

I am mystified by:
Those tiny containers of Half and Half on restaurant tables. Since they are not kept cold, why don't they go bad? I am always hesitant to use one after my fingers touch the warm plastic.

Millions of people are mystified by:
Tootsie Pops. How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center?

Read more about things that mystify others at participating Bloghuh? blogs this week:
Alley Kat
Aprosexic
Blue Witch
bob's yer uncle
Changing Places
Depthmarker
In the Aquarium
Jen&HerBoat
Kitchen Witch
La Que Sabe
London Daily Photo
Pewari's Prattle
Purple Pen
Quixotic Evil
Tabula Rasa
Tiger Feet
Who Knows Where Thoughts Come From?
wintermute

No comments: