Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF

I love to travel but it really kicks my butt after I get back home. This morning I got up around 9:00 AM which is about 2 1/2 hours later than normal. Another reason for my sleepiness could be the weather. Yesterday when I woke-up the temperature was -4F/-20C and the day never got warmer than 12F/-11C. This morning the temperature was 33F/0.5C and right now it is 44F/6.6C and raining. I just got back from the grocery store and it is weird to walk through 2 feet of snow while being rained on.

Anyway, I plan to catch-up on everyone's blog this weekend and will see you all on Monday. Have a good weekend.

Oh, FYI, this, is my favorite comic strip right now. And this, my favorite editorial cartoon; Mike Luckovich, February 16, 2007. The downside of 24 hour news programing.

No comments: