Monday, October 06, 2008

VP Debate

While on vacation I did managed to see the presidential debate and then I watched the vice-presidential debate when I got home. I saw the presidential debate at my father-in-law's house, something he was very anxious to see since he is a big McCain fan, and it turned into a bust. About 20 minutes into it my father fell asleep, about 30 minutes into I went to bed to read, and about 35 minutes into it my husband went into the kitchen to wash up the dinner dishes. Talk about boring- neither man had anything new to say. I did watch all of the vice-presidential debate. Why? Because it was more entertaining.

Saturday Night Life spoofed the debate and caught the foibles of both candidates.



You know, it's not Sarah Palin's goofy, folksy, unpolished style that bothers me; it's the things I read about her:

Sarah Palin and the Rape Kits

Poor Sarah

No comments: