Wednesday, May 04, 2011

It's I Hate Blogger Day!

Blogger lets you create a Blogs I Follow list on your Blogger account page. When you add a blog to this list Blogger lets know when the blog has posted something new. Yesterday I found numerous new posts for a blog I do not follow cluttering up my list. This blog seems to have been created the day before and had about seventeen new post on it. I could not find a way to delete it since it is not on my Blogs I Follow list. After going to the Blogger forum and reading some of the questions and answers about deleting blogs you no longer follow from your Blogs I Follow list, I realized none of the answers were any help to me. When I tried to sign into the Google help page I got a message saying I could not use my own user name as it was a domain name! Talk about frustrating.

Any one out there know how to get a blog you do not follow and is not listed on you Blogger Blogs I Follow list off your list?

5 comments:

stonepost said...

Blogs are kind of weird that way. I have consistant "lookers" who are not followers and I have followers who never look!  I suggest an ice pick. clean and neat.

la pergrina said...

For use on Blogger or for use on my computer? ;)

Ally Bean said...

Move to WordPress.  Prob solved.

Rain said...

I will be back to see if you get an answer to this in case I ever change my mind on it. As it stands, I don't follow any blogs. Well I do have those I read whenever they have up a new post but I find that by having them in an updating blog roll alongside my blog. I didn't want more emails even about blogs I like which is why I didn't do the follower thing.

la pergrina said...

Thank you all for the suggestions.  I will check out the guy who knows his stuff and see if maybe I can put an updating blog roll on my blog.  But not ready to move over to WordPress yet, Ally.