Friday, November 21, 2003

TGIF

Quote
Ain't life grand?
-Warren Beatty in Bonnie and Clyde


Things are getting back to normal here. Emma is doing better. Her wounds are healing amazingly well. My husband has been applying a product called Gordon's EMT Gel once a day and it sure looks like it is helping. The gel is supposed to promote rapid healing and judging by the way Emma's wounds look after just three days, I'd say it works.

I still have to follow her around the yard when she goes out for a potty break (just to make sure she does not lay down on the ground), which is something she does not like. Each time I take her out she semi-trots around the yard glancing back at me every now and then with a questioning look. Ahh, the life of a dog owner.

Oh, by the way, I think my flu shot worked. The glands in my neck are swollen, I have a nagging headache, and my muscles and joints feel achey.

No comments: