Monday, December 01, 2003

You are getting sleepy, very, very, sleepy

A very belated Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrated. I am surprised by how long it has been since I last blogged. I can only blame the trypthophan coursing through my veins from all the turkey I have eaten in the last five days. You see, I have eaten two Thanksgiving dinners (one on Thanksgiving Day and one yesterday) and I feel as stuffed as that noble bird when it is prepared for the oven. The second turkey was the one I ordered for the Thanksgiving dinner that my husband and I planned for ourselves before we were invited up to my father-in-law's house. Since it was a fresh turkey my sister pointed out that it would be silly to freeze it and I agreed so, two big turkey dinners in the space of three days. We had left over turkey for lunch and will have more leftover turkey for dinner tonight but before then I have to go take a nap. I hope to get back to you sometime this week.

No comments: