Friday, February 06, 2004

Random Thoughts

-My niece has a unique way of handling e-mail spam. She sent me this message last Sunday:

I changed my email adress because I was getting so much spam, my old one will be running for three more weeks then I'm going to delete it, please start emailing me here.

This will be the fourth or fifth change this year.


-It snowed lightly all day yesterday and the night before. We now have four to five inches of snow on the ground. I'm talking about snow that ski resorts would kill for, nice fluffy thick powder. It is marvelous to look out the window and see a winter wonderland.


-I have been thinking about the Camino quite a lot the last couple of weeks and last night I dreamed about it. I have never dreamed about it before. Last Sunday I went for a short walk and before I knew it I had walked over five miles. It felt so good to walk that after a mile I just kept going. I did worry about my feet but was pleasantly surprised when I experienced no pain. I guess my feet have finally healed.


-Why am I thinking about the Camino so much that I dream about it?

They say dreams are the windows of the soul--take a peek and you can see the inner workings, the nuts and bolts.
-Line from an episode of Northern Exposure


-Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: