Monday, June 20, 2005

Sorry, Lazy Today

Proudly stolen from Escape from Blogland
(Note: The questions not the answers)


[LAST...]
[*] Movie you watched = Starman Atomic Rulers
[*] Movie you bought = CRY-BABY (DIRECTORS CUT)
[*] Song you listened to = Birdland -Manhattan Transfer
[*] CD you bought = The British Invasion 1963-1967
[*] CD you listened to = ? (mp3 player all the way now)
[*] TV show you've watched = Don't have a TV anymore- something at a friend's house.

(File these next questions under, huh?)
[*] You have a crush on someone = No
[*] You wish you could live somewhere else = Yes
[*] You think about suicide= only my father's
[*] You believe in online dating = For me or someone else?
[*] Others find you attractive = I'm married, someone did.
[*] You want more piercings = I don't want one piercing!
[*] You like roller coasters = Yes

[FOR OR AGAINST...]
[*] Long distance relationships = For me or someone else?
[*] Using someone = Against
[*] Suicide = I can see why someone would reach that point but still against.
[*] People = For
[*] Smoking = Against
[*] Driving drunk = Against

[HAVE YOU...]
[*] Ever cried over a boy = You mean a little kid?
[*] Ever cried over a girl = Again, do you mean a child?
[*] Ever lied to someone = Yes
[*] Ever been in a fist fight = Yes

[FAVOURITE ...]
[*] 5 letter word: Happy
[*] Actor/actress: This week-Ken Utsui and Patricia Neal. I watched A Face In The Crowd last week and Patricia Neal was outstanding in it.
[*] Cartoon: South Park Going down to South Park gonna have ourselves a time...
[*] Cereal: Kellogg's Frosted Flakes because, "They're GEERRATE!" Not really, I like oatmeal.
[*] Chewing gum: Plain old bubble gum.
[*] Colour: What day is it?
[*] Colour nail polish: Red
[*] Day of the week: S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y (not night)
[*] Least fave day: Sunday
[*] Flower: Sunflower
[*] Jelly flavour: Strawberry
[*] Jewelry: My wedding ring
[*] Summer/Winter: Summer in Winter and Winter in Summer.

[This or That?]
[*] Apples or bananas?: Bananas
[*] Blue or red?: Blue
[*] Wal-Mart or Target?: Target
[*] Spring or Autumn?: Both
[*] What are you gonna do after you finish this?: Stop typing
[*] What was the last meal you ate?: breakfast
[*] Are you bored?: Yes, or I would not be doing this.

[Other info]
[*] Criminal record?: No
[*] Do you speak any other languages?: I used to speak Spanish but now I can only understand a little bit of it.
[*] Last book you read?:Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
[*] Something in your bedroom you like?: The brand new bed, sleeping like a baby now.

[You]
[*] Nickname(s): No
[*] How old do you look?: 104
[*] How old do you act?: 103
[*] Glasses/Contacts: Yes, glasses
[*] Braces: No
[*] Do you have any pets?: Yes, thank you for asking about them.
[*] You get embarrassed: Yes.
[*] What makes you happy?: Being around children.
[*] What upsets you?: Stupidity, ignorance and intolerance.

[Finish the sentence:]
[*] I Love to : read
[*] I Miss: my home town
[*] I Wish: people would not go out of their way to be so rude these days.
[*] I Hope: the world gets though the next few years without tearing apart.
[*] I'm Annoyed by: what else? George Bush and his followers.
[*] I Want to be: like Mike- not Tyson but Jordan.
[*] I Am Tired of: being tired. My allergies are taking over big time.
[ x ] The story behind your blog user name: Comes from my walk across Spain. Pilgrims are called peregrinos.
[ x ] Where do you live: the Northwest corner of the state of Kansas, USA
[ x ] 4 words that sum you up: Punctual, amusing, eclectic, charismatic. And not good at counting. (I stole this answer from Colin, except I changed "good at counting" to "not good at counting")

[DESCRIBE YOUR:]
[ x ] Wallet: Yes
[ x ] Hairbrush: Yes
[ x ] Toothbrush: Yes
[ x ] Pillow cover: Yes
[ x ] Blanket: Yes
[ x ] Coffee cup: Yes
[ x ] Sunglasses: Yes
[ x ] Underwear: Yes
[ x ] Shoes: Yes
[ x ] Favorite top: Don't have one.
[ x ] Cologne/Perfume - No
[ x ] What you are wearing now: sandals, fleece pants, white t-shirt.
[ x ] Hair: Brown.
[ x ] Makeup: Yes, but not right now.
[ x ] Wishing: I had never started this.
[ x ] Eating: Nothing, you shouldn't eat at the computer!
[ x ] Fetishes: I have a little stone bear.
[ x ] If you could get away with it and murder anyone, who and for what reason: Anyone attacking me or mine.
[ x ] Person you wish you could see right now: I'd like to talk to my mother one more time. She would have a lot to say about George Bush.
[ x ] Is next to you: ??
[ x ] Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month: Summer starting tomorrow.
[ x ] Something that you are deathly afraid of: heights which makes my jumping out of a airplane hard to explain.
[ x ] If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A tortoise because it would out live me.
[ x ] Can you eat with chopsticks: Yep
[ x ] What's your favourite coin: Any one I can spend.
[ x ] What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: Amsterdam, London, San Francisco, San Diego, Denver.
[ x ] What are some of your favourite pig out foods: A bowl of clam dip made from cream cheese and Ruffles potato chips.
[ x ] What's something that you wish people would understand: That if you hate someone because their religion is not the same as yours, then you are missing the point.
[ x ] What's something you wish you could understand better: Organic Chemistry. I took it three times before I passed and that was only because the class was graded on the curve.
[ x ] Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: Yes
[ x ] What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: War over, Bush out.

No comments: