Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm Bored

I just can't seem to finish anything I write. I started a post about the Renaissance Fair and got bored with it after a couple of paragraphs and deleted it in frustration. The only thing about the fair that fascinated me was the high number of unattractive people there. What is it about that kind of venue that attracts them?

Yesterday I started another post about hearing the sound of the next door neighbor's little dog get hit by a car on the street in front of my house the day before but wandered away from it somewhere in the middle. The dog is doing fine and just has some scrapes and bruises. Tough little girl.

I was going to write about an old TV show from the 1950's called Studio One (I just bought a DVD collection of some of the shows) but that idea didn't even make it to the computer.

Right now I have a unfinished post sitting in Save As Draft about another Duke/Emma episode but I found it hard to put two coherent sentences together in a row so I stopped working on it.

I don't know what is wrong. Maybe it is because it is summer and I want to be outside more now. Maybe it's the heat. Yesterday it got up to 109F/42.8C. Maybe I'm going stir crazy from being cooped up inside during the day because of the heat. Maybe I feel I have nothing to say right now. Maybe I'm just done with blogging.

Anyway, I think I will take a little break. Hope to be back soon.

No comments: