Monday, December 19, 2005

It's Meme Time

What time did you get up this morning?

Seven o'clock, when the morning siren went off. No, when the dogs next door started barking when the morning siren went off.

Diamonds or pearls?

I know diamonds are a girl's best friend but after reading an article in National Geographic about how diamonds are mined, I'll say pearls.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

What is your favourite TV show?

I guess that would be the ones I record; Cold Case, CSI, and ER.

What do you usually have for breakfast?

Food

Favourite cuisine?

Food

What food do you dislike?

Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, yuck!

What is your favourite CD at the moment?

Holiday Legends: Merry Christmas, Baby

Morning or night person?

Well, I love early morning but I hate getting up for it. What does that tell you?

Favourite sandwich?

Tuna salad on toast with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and mayo.

What characteristic do you despise?

In what, a car? If so, the way they pollute.

Favourite item of clothing?

Depends on the weather. Right now it is my goosedown parka.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?

Australia

What colour is your bathroom?

White with white accents.

Favourite brand of clothing?

I don't have one but I always buy Levi jeans.

Where would you retire to?

My plan is to travel the world living in a different major city each year.

What was your most memorable birthday?

Either the year I got a tattoo or the year I jumped out of an airplane.

Favourite sport to watch?

American football when they are playing outside and it is either snowing or raining or very windy or very cold. I like those guys to earn their money.

When is your birthday?

June 9th.

What is your shoe size?

A seven in America and a 37 1/2 in Europe.

Pets?

No, thank you, I already have two.

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?

Can't think of anything right now.

What did you want to be when you were little?

Bigger. I was the smallest kid in all my classes until I reached junior high school.

What is your favourite flower?

The sunflower.

What date on the calendar you are looking forward to?

January 20th, 2009, when Bush will no longer be president.

One word to describe the person who you snaffled this from?

Witchy.

No comments: