Saturday, February 04, 2006

Isn't It Ironic...Don't You Think?

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's the free ride when you already paid

-Ironic by Alanis Morissette

On the same day Blue Witch started her Blogichef Cookbook Index: quick, cheap, and easy recipes I started a four day fast to prepare for a Kidney/Gallbladder Cleanse. I don't know which was harder the cleanse or reading and writing recipes. I noticed that the recipes I picked started out liquid and mushy but quickly headed to "BEEF! IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!"

The whole thing wasn't that bad, except for the first day when I was going through caffeine withdrawal, and except for the time I threw-up, and except for the time I rushed into the BRAC (bananas, rice, applesauce, Cream of Wheat or Rice) diet a day too soon. Ginger tea helped with that. All in all, everything worked out fine.

No comments: