Friday, December 01, 2006

Santa Clause Is Coming

Now that we are truly into the holiday season it is time to talk about Santa. If you remember, last year I said I would not be letting Santa into my house because I felt he was scary. In the past I may have also mentioned my fear of clowns. If not, I am afraid of them and I blame this clown:


Frightening, isn't he? That is Clarabell the Clown from the Howdy Doody Show. I think I saw my first episode of Howdy Doody when I seven-years-old and let me tell you, when Clarabell first appeared in all his black-and-white glory I knew I had just entered Creepy City. Yikes!

Which brings me to Santa.

Santa is creepy too- remember, I have photographic evidence. And, since I also know that most of you do not believe that clowns or Santa are the least bit scary, next week I will be running a five day series of photos that prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that clowns and Santa are the most frightening people (if we can call them that) on earth!

No comments: