Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I Truly Do Not Care About

1. Anything Rush Limbaugh has to say.

2. Michelle Obama's eating habits.

3. Justin Bieber's hair.

4. Fashion Week. Is it over?

5. Just who was D. B. Cooper.

6. The Prince of Wales son's wedding.

7. Any of the "stars" on the TV show The Jersey Shore.

8. What is happening in Bristol Palin's life.

9. What happened in David Carradine's death.

10. Using a product that makes my eyelashes grow so longer, thicker, and darker that people think I have two centipede lying on my eyelids.

8 comments:

ally bean said...

Ditto.  Good list.

ally bean said...

I have a new blog.  I think that I successfully put it in the comments thingie.  

[I've lost your email & everyone else that I used to communicate with in the blog-o-sphere so this is the only way I can think of to tell you that I'm back.] 

la pergrina said...

I be right over.

Kay Dennison said...

I like your choices!!!  I loved your comment on my blog yesterday. 

la pergrina said...

<span>I loved your comment on my blog yesterday. </span>

Thanks, Kay, I think I am finally coming out of the funk I've been in since the end of December.

Nic Hamilton said...

I've only just discovered who Justin Bieber was a month or so ago when my (13 tomorrow) nephews suddeny acually had hairstyles rather than just hair!

la pergrina said...

I did not know Bieber was a global phenomenom.  My, my, my. :)

Nic Hamilton said...

Indeed LaP...... :(