Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014
Sewing project 7b - a short handle tote. I had enough fabric left over from the last project to use it on this one. I flipped the fabric to the wrong side and added a big pocket on the front. Gave this to the little girl across the street. It is just her size.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Sewing project six. I made another sewing machine cover because I wanted my last memory of making a sewing machine cover to be a good one. Had some minor difficulties but, all in all, this one went a lot smoother.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Sewing project five- a sewing machine cover. You can't tell by looking at it but this project was a bear. I had a hard time cutting the pieces straight, I stuck myself with pins numerous time (drawing blood once), I had to rip seams apart three different times because I put sections together wrong, and I had to rip out trim and start over because I hadn't sewn it to the oilcloth. It was 8th grade Home Ec all over again. Hopefully, I got all the mistakes out of my system with this one.