Saturday, February 12, 2022

Moving On

'Cause there's a place in the sun
Where my poor restless heart's gotta run
There's a place in the sun
And before my life is done
Gotta find me a place in the sun


I think it is time to announce a change in my life. In a few months my husband and I will be moving to Virginia. We are moving to the same town my sister Maura lives in which is why we picked it. I am sorry to leave the state I grew up in but I am so happy I will be closer to my sister. It's a big change but Bob and I have decide now is time to make it.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Congratulations on the move! I was going to say moving South and East is a good thing (as we did it seven years ago) but then thought I better check my US geography.....hmmm Virginia is not as far South as I thought it was so forget that! Doh!

la peregrina said...

Thanks, Nic. FYI- "The South" here is anything south of the Mason Dixon line so according to Mason and Dixon, Virginia is the south ;)