Monday, February 16, 2004

Manic Monday

Well, it's Monday and I think I am finally well. Yesterday I was at that point where I realize how sick I really was because I was feeling so much better. Just a few days ago I felt like someone had been beating me with a rubber hose, was sneezing so hard and often I gave myself a headache, and one of the lymph nodes in my neck was about the size of a small robin's egg. Yesterday I felt well enough to get on the computer and catch up on the blogs I read and, later, to go out and see a movie.

Today I straightened up my house a bit, went to the grocery store, did a poop patrol of the yard and took the dogs for a walk. I think I may have over done it because my next big project is to take a nap. I love how good you feel when your body is done being sick.

No comments: