Monday, October 17, 2005

Musically, I Prefer...

Bob Dylan's, All I Really Want To Do, to Cher's version.

Santana's, Black Magic Woman, to Fleetwood Mac's.

Linda Ronstadt's, Blue Bayou, to Roy Orbison's.

Ted Hawkins', Corrina, Corrina, to Big Joe Turner's.

Mamma Cass', Dedicated To The One I Love, to The Shirelles'.

Lena Horne's, 'Deed I Do, to Ella Fitzgerald's.

Wynonna Judd's, Don't Be Cruel, to Elvis'.

Aaron Neville's, Everybody Plays The Fool, to the Main Ingredient's.

Astrud Gilberto's, Fly Me To The Moon, to Frank Sinatra's.

The Beach Boys', I Can Hear Music, to The Ronettes'.

Bob Marley's, I Shot The Sheriff, to Eric Clapton's.

Ray Charles', Georgia On My Mind, to Lawrence Welk's.
(just checking to see if you are still reading)

Ivie Anderson's, It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing, to Ella
Fitzgerald's.

Ella Fitzgerald's, Just A-sittin' And A-rockin'', to Rosemary Clooney's.

The Doors', Light My Fire, to Jose Feliciano's.

Janis Joplin's, Me And Bobby McGee, to Kris Kristofferson's.

The Marvelettes', Please Mr. Postman, to The Beatles'.

Wanda Jackson's, Riot In Cell Block #9, to The Coasters'.

Big Joe Turner's, Shake Rattle And Roll, to Bill Haley and the
Comets'.

Snoopy's, Take Five, to Dave Brubeck's.

Rosemary Clooney's, This Ole House, to Brian Setzer's.

Joe Cocker's, With A Little Help From My Friends, to The Beatles'.

The Supremes', You Can't Hurry Love, to Phil Collins'.

Aretha Franklin's, You Make Me Feel (Like A Natural Woman), to Carol King's.

Frank Sinatra's, Nice 'n' Easy, to anyone else's- every time.

No comments: