Friday, March 10, 2006

The Music Game

(via Crazy Dust In My Coffee: Music Is Fun)

Pick any band or artist. Then using only titles from the band or artist's songs answer the following questions:

1. Name of band/artist: Rosemary Clooney
2. Are you male or female?: Sisters
3. Describe yourself: Hey There (You With The Stars In Your Eyes)
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Too Marvelous For Words
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Love, You Didn't do Right By Me
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
7. Describe where you want to be: Let's Get Away From It All
8. Describe how you live: Give Me The Simple Life
9. Describe how you love: As Long As I Live
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: Pennies From Heaven
11. Share a few words of wisdom: It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
12. Now say goodbye: I'll Be Seeing You


Anyone can play- either in the comments or on your blog.

No comments: