Friday, May 26, 2006

Still Thinking

Sorry I am a day late getting back. We have been working on the bathroom remodel the last couple of days and will be finished by the end of today. Amazing what a little new paint can do...along with a new vanity, sink, cabinet, and bathtub.

I want to thank everyone for their words of encouragement and say that I've decide not to totally abandon my blog but to take a break for the summer. This time I don't want to stop completely and I am trying to think of something to do with my blog that will (1) not be too time consuming and (2) will give you all something to read or look at while I am gone. I hope to have it worked out by Monday. Or maybe Tuesday since this is the Memorial Day weekend. A day we Americans celebrate with back yard barbeques, beer, and the Indy 500, a.k.a. “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing.”.

Zoom, zoom, zoom.

No comments: