Monday, May 21, 2007

Service Temporarily Interupted


UPDATE May 23, 2007

I see the Mac people have stopped by. Mac is up and running but I'm still learning this new system. Love this Mac stuff but am still a bit lost. I would rather learn from a book than on screen so learning how this new system operates is not going smoothly for me. The good news is we finally got Firefox installed.

All my energy is focused on learning so I do not have any energy left over for blogging right now. Be back when the newness wears off some.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we are replacing our old IBM clone computer with a new Mac Mini. My husband always preferred Apple to IBM but since he was selling IBM clones (what people around here wanted) he thought he should use the product. Today he will be removing everything from the old computer and setting up and reinstalling files into the new computer. How long this will take is anyones guess. Be back when we are up and running again.

No comments: