Friday, January 09, 2009

Checking Out Early This Week

It has been a long week. We mammals (my husband, our dogs, and me) have had a rough week. Kate, I told you about on Tuesday. Duke made a emergency trip to the Vet on Tuesday night. Around 10:00 PM he seemed to have great pain in his belly area and, since we were worried about a twisted intestine, got to take a ride. The Vet found no sign of twisting and said that maybe Duke had gas or was getting a cold. The next morning I found his frozen barely digested dinner lying in the yard. Whatever was wrong it took away his appetite for a day and put him in bed for the same amount of time. This was also the week that my husband caught the cold virus that has been making the rounds and, this morning, I woke up with the beginning symptoms of the virus myself. Not a good week healthwise for any of us.

No comments: