Monday, March 16, 2009

I've Got Good News And Good News

First, our new computer is up and running. We are now in the process of recovering bookmarks. My husband had saved a list of bookmarks about three years ago and we are starting with those. Second, as I mentioned to some people (like BW), this computer crash had a silver lining. While we were Mac-less my husband hooked my used laptop up to the modem and slowing lost his mind from frustration. My laptop is v..e..r..y.....v...e...r...y.....s...l...o...w, even s...l...o...w...e...r than the computers at the library and those are really s...l...o...w. Not that this is a surprise to me. I have been telling him for a year that my laptop needed to be replaced. Anyway, the outcome is I am getting a brand spanking new laptop and, and, AND, we are getting a faster broadband connection. Happy him. Happy me. I mean really, really, happy me.

No comments: