Tuesday, April 01, 2014

The Day Got Away From Me

First, I started the day by taking the dogs on a long walk now that we cannot take them out in the country where we used to run them. There are cows out there now and my dogs have a strong taste for cow poop. Actually they are connoisseurs and prefer calf poop.

Next, we replaced all the main floor windows a month ago and  the replacement window to replace one of the replacement windows that was not as we ordered arrived late this morning along with the workmen to install it. Looks great.

At noon I went to my book club where we discussed this month's book,  Behind The Beautiful Forevers.  It was one of our better club meetings with everyone eager to talk about our book selection.

Then, about four hours later, I came home and realized I had not eaten anything since breakfast so I made myself a chicken sandwich with a glass of cranberry juice and took it downstairs to watch an episode of one of my favorite shows, Burn Notice. Please do comment on this show as I'm only up to the beginning of season six. We do not want a repeat of my sister's reaction when she saw me reading Charlotte's Web.
(She told me how the book ends.)

Next, about an hour-and-a-half ago, we took the dogs on another walk around the neighbor.

Now, it is 6:51 PM and I am in my pajamas while typing this.  The pollen in the air is killing me.  I am so ready for bed.   Goodnight.

No comments: