Saturday, September 05, 2020

Why To Only Buy Bottled Drinks At 7-Eleven

I went to the Vet to refill some meds for Belle and on the way home I stopped at 7-Eleven. While paying for my stuff a women came up and stood beside me (thank god she was wearing a mask) and placed a 7-Eleven large cup of pop on the counter next to me. The clerk notice that she had taken two cups, one inside the other, and told her that she should not have taken two because larger cups were more expensive to order. The women pulled the outside cup off and then put all the fingers of one hand inside the cup as she placed it on counter. I don't know if the clerk put the cup back but I do know that watching that woman set that cup down was probably the way she and a lot of other people normally pulled cups apart when then accidentally grabbed more than one cup. I'm so glad I've never bought self-serve fountain drinks from 7-Eleven.

2 comments:

donna said...

That would gross me out in the best of times. Right now --ugh!

Hope Belle is doing well.

la peregrina said...

Hey! Good to read you. Belle is doing well and goes in for a check up on Wednesday.