Thursday, November 19, 2020

A Journal of the Plague Year

Last week my husband became sick with a fever of 100.7 F so he signed up for a COVID-19 test. The only opening he could get was Tuesday morning of this week. Yesterday we got the results back- negative. This morning I realized how much of a relief that was for me because when I woke up I did not feel as if a great weight was on me. This afternoon I realize just how much pressure I had been under since he first got sick because I am now exhausted in the same way I would be exhausted at the end of finals week in college.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Glad he was OK and that you can now relax.....it is amazing how much worry can exhaust one. Fickle things our minds.

la peregrina said...

Thanks, Nic, fickle things our mind is a great description. How are you and yours doing?

Nic said...

we're fine thanks.
Glad that Mrs. Planarchy, me, the dogs and cat moved to the country long before these troublesome times.

la peregrina said...

Amen to that.